Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hello, I am back.


.
Helloo fellow bloggers and new followers, if you haven't yet erase me from your blog roll I want to say Hi!!
I know I have been away for a while.
.
I am back with some news, what started as a beautiful hobby now is my bussines and my greatest passion, I enrolled to school last summer following a dream, and just got my Nail Technician licence from the Ohio State Board of Cosmetology, I am over the moon!.

It has been a long road full with joy, fun, frustration and some tears too. Thanks to all my fellow bloggers for your comments about missing me.
.
I hope everybody is doing well, miss you girls too, now I am going to catch up with all the reading. ^_^.
xoxo Arie.
.
The pic is Orly Fancy Fucshia, there is not more pretty color for summer I think ;).

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hola a todo mundo estoy de regreso, ahora ya con mi licencia profesional como manicurista, espero que todo mundo este bien , y yo feliz de estar por aqui.
Saluditos y besis Arie.
La foto es el esmalte Orly ''Fancy Fucshia"

7 comments:

Ivana said...

Look who's back! Yay! WB. :) And yap, FF is the prettiest color for summer or even these cold days. :P

Unknown said...

Arie congrats!! great news!!
Good luck on your new adventure :)

Enamel Girl said...

Welcome back. Congrats on your new career!

Aly said...

Welcome back Arie, congrats on your licence!! :)

Arie said...

@Ivanna, thank you dear!! :).

@Hilda, hey nice to see you here, thank you!! ;).

@Enamel girl, thank you girl!!

@maiisenzasmalto,nice to see you too thank you!!!

Thanks girls!!, this means a lot to me, love..xoxo

Samantha said...

congratulations! And I love that color :)

Arie said...

Hi Samantha! Thank you! :).